Thursday, January 27, 2011

Depth of field


Camera Modal:  D3000

Aperture:  F/5.6  
Shutter Speed:  1/80 sec
ISO Speed:  ISO-100
Focal Length:  50mm
Exposure Program:  Aperture Priority


Location: My garden


I have my own garden. When i free i will planting flowers and vegetable. This is the small species of cucumber and the leaf is very small. I like the shape of the leaf very interesting. So, i close up to zoom the leaf. I like take picture of nature.



Camera Modal:  D3000

Aperture:  F/8 
Shutter Speed:  1/40 sec
ISO Speed:  ISO-200
Focal Length:  38mm
Exposure Program:  Aperture Priority

Location: My garden


I focus on the image of orchid nearly and make the background of this image blur to show the depth of the view. One of my father's favorite plant. 



Camera Modal:  D3000

Aperture:  F/ 6.3
Shutter Speed:  1/200 sec
ISO Speed:  ISO-200
Focal Length:  55mm
Exposure Program:  Aperture Priority

Location: My garden


A kind of vegetable - rape(油菜花)
Its seeds can be used for vegetable oil production and as an ingredient of animal feed.


Camera Modal:  D3000

Aperture:  F/ 7.1
Shutter Speed:  1/200 sec
ISO Speed:  ISO-200
Focal Length:  55mm
Exposure Program:  Aperture Priority

Location: My garden


I only have kit lens to shoot this picture. So, i cant take macro picture to focus butterfly.



Camera Modal:  D3000

Aperture:  F/ 6.3
Shutter Speed:  1/60 sec
ISO Speed:  ISO-200
Focal Length:  55mm
Exposure Program:  Aperture Priority

Location: My garden



I focus on the grasshopper and shoot this photo nearly. Luckily they not jump away, because they are effort to breed the next generation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment